Ok since no one complained about my other outfit post, I thought I would throw another one in, this one is even more crazy than yesterdays and it’s extra Stevie Nicks.
I warned you, but I also used to wear this to work but in summer & without the fur & biker boots so it’s can’t be that crazy.
- Bonds Stripey singlet, OMG I love these, I have about 5 of them. I got them from Big W are they are the best singlets ever. Not sure if they are still there as they were on sale a couple of months ago & I stocked up. Hopefully they bring them back out in Summer
- Ally Fashions Fur Vest, I raved about this in my other post so no need to say any more.
- Plated leather belt, I have a ridiculously small waist & most belts are too big, got this from Vinnies for $1, pretty sure it’s actually a child’s belt
- Supre leopard print maxi skirt, gah I love this too. Maxi skirts are just so awesome in Summer & Winter, this one also has the extra awesome power of leopard print.
- Dior acrylic aviators, no idea on what these are called
- BYS nail polish Kung Fu Blue
- Gold crest necklace stolen from my Nana
- Random gold bangles from markets, Diva & Bali
- Louis Vuitton handbag, once again no idea on the name of the style
- Frye belted harness boots, best boots in the world, totes worth every penny