I don’t bother with doing outfits of the day because normally I don’t put that much effort into what I wearing as both my jobs have fairly casual dress codes. There is also the fact that I am the most un-photogenic person in the world, if you saw my photos on the World Square facebook page you would agree. I am not posting the hideous one because I don’t want to see that every time I open up my blog but I will post the other photo so you can see the outfit I put together at Ally Fashions.
Anyway, in case you do what to see how I typically dress (like a crazy person from the 70’s mostly) I have put together one of my favourite looks that I wear. Now be warned, what I wear is not everyone’s cup of tea & I live by 3 motto’s in life.
- What would Stevie (Nicks) do?
- More is more
- Leopard print is a neutral
So when you combine these 3 motto’s into every outfit you wear, you tend to come across as a little insane. But I just can’t help myself & have always dressed this way.
- Ally Fashions sheer leopard print blouse, this is also the one I’m wearing in the top photo
- Vintage 70’s sunglasses, I call these my Peggy Guggenheim glasses
- Random jewellery & Adidas watch
- Ladakh jeans, I’ve had them for about 4 years, I was so sad in America when I put on weight & was out shopping one day, saw myself in the mirror in these & realise I looked like Jessica Simpson, and not the good kind.
- Belt from vinnies or some other thrift store as are most of my belts
- Shoe Box cheapo wedges I picked up on sale from (I love wedges).
- Suede bay from ebay I think
Should I do more fashiony type posts or does everyone come here more for the beauty posts? You may be
shocked surprised to learn that I actually did study clothing design and production after viewing these photos.