WTF? How is it May already? Sweet baby Jesus we are almost at the halfway point. Anyway here are my May empties which like Aprils empties, aren’t all that exciting, also I am puzzled to notice two bottles of shampoo but only one conditioner empties. Maybe I cleaned out my shower & threw some things away, I really can’t remember, must be getting old.
- Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Hated! won’t buy again, made my hair feel like straw
- Organic Care Scalpcare Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Got this cause my scalp starting getting really itching, not dandruff but seemed to work fairly well & was like $2.50, will buy again just in case my scalp flares up again
- Revlon Cotton Fresh Deodorant Hated this, made my underarms a powdery white mess, the only redeaming feature was the scent but no where near as good as the Norsca Sea Cotton Island (which btw I can’t find anywhere, where have you gone Sea Cotton Island? If you have been discontinued I will cry)
- White Glo Toothpaste I always buy this toothpaste cause it’s under $5 & you get a new toothbrush as well. I always get overwhelmed by toothbrush choices so this eliminates that problem, plus the toothbrush has a suction cap on the end, ingenious!
- ROC Hydra 3 in 1 Make-up Remover I really like this, I’ve had it since December & it doesn’t irritate my skin, will buy again if I can ever find it
- Renui Coconut Body Oil you all know how obsessed I am with this brand & I’ve already cracked open another bottle of this
- Pure Fiji Coconut Creme Conditioner this was ok, not as moisturising as I would have hope from a brand based on coconut oil, won’t bother to buy again
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser won’t buy this purely because I am love with the Cetaphil Restoraderm cleanser instead