Since I was bored & love seeing what other people have in their handbags, I decided to do a ‘What’s in your bag?’ post.
I am not very exciting when it comes to handbags, I tend to find one or two that I love & stick with them until they fall apart. I am currently rotating between two, the small leopard print bucket bag on the left that I got from Sportsgirl at the beginning of the year on sale for $16 & the one on the right is a really really really old Mimco bag. I think it’s at least 6 years old and still going strong, I call it my Mary Poppins bag as it can fit so much crap in it.
I decided to go all out for this post & literally tipped my two handbags upside down & this is what was inside (I swear the apple is only from yesterday).
- Lime green leather wallet, have no idea what brand this was as my mum bought it for me for Xmas but I really like the shape.
- Tube of Cetaphil cream cause I can sometimes get itchy skin throughout the day.
- Clean Fresh Laundry perfume (one of my all time favourites)
- Impulse New York spray (I spray this when I don’t want to waste my perfume, smells like DKNY Be Delicious perfume)
- iPod Touch which is pretty much never charged, I should really just take it out
- A hell of a lot of lipsticks & lipglosses; Australis Mineral Inject Lipstick in Honkey Tonk, Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink About It, Revon Lipgloss Coral Reef, NARS Schiap (all time fav lipstick), Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm Soothing Cherry, Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Lipgloss in Ginger, Bloom Lipgloss in Sugar, Chanel Glossimer #65, Smashbox Lipgloss in Glamour, Kiehl’s Lipbalm #1 & Blistex Intensive Repair (I use this on my lips & my cuticles if they are really dry)
- Sally Hansen Double Duty strengthening base & top coat
- Shiseido eyelash curlers (I curl my lashes after my mascara has dried so I curl them in my car before I get out to go to work)
- Extra chewing gum
- Dior sunglasses (no idea what the style is called) with leopard print case from Ruby Shoes
- Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
- Migrastick (if you get migraines or bad headaches, you need this, it’s the best thing in the world. So pepperminty & cooling on your forehead & pulse points)
- Sephora compact hairbrush
- Random ring with blue stone, no idea on brand
- Black Sharpie with leopard print notebook & diary both from typo
- Mobile phone (yes I don’t have an iPhone, I have Mac everything else but for reason reason have an irrational hate of the iPhone)
- Car & house keys, yes that is a Rabbitohs Membership keyring & yes my house key has Tinkerbell printed on it.