Ok I have a small confession to make, I have never used an Australis mascara before & I have no idea why. So I was pretty excited when I was sent the new Australis Lash TLC Conditioning Mascara to try.
It comes in two formulas, a Blackest Black Intense Mascara & a Black Curling Mascara which has a curved brush. The one I tried was the Blackest Black Intense Mascara which has a straight brush.
I’ve been wearing this mascara for a good month maybe and it’s pretty much been my go to mascara every day.
WHY I LIKE THIS MASCARA
- It gives good length & volume for everyday wear but i find I can also build it up for a more dramatic look at night.
- It doesn’t go clumpy
- It doesn’t flake or irritate my eyes
- It seems to be very long lasting & I haven’t had any trouble with it smudging even though it isn’t waterproof
- Helps give a bit of curl to my lashes that are not only dead straight, they actually hang down
- I’m not sure if it actually is nourishing & strengthening my lashes but I figure it can’t hurt
WHAT AUSTRALIS SAYS
- Lash TLC Conditioning Mascara is the Ultimate All-in-One formulation combining volume, length and definition.
- It contains nourishing vitamins, Vitamin E to protect lashes against damage caused by free radicals and environmental stresses and Vitamin B5 to moisturise hair against brittleness and breakage, strengthening and conditioning each lash one by one.
- Also enriched with silk powder, a protein containing 18 kinds of amino acids.
I think you can pretty much work out which are the ones where I am wearing the Australis Lash TLC Conditioning Mascara, please excuse my bloodshot eyes, I am currently suffering from a death cold.