Move over Rose hip, stand aside Argan, that’s right Tamanu is in town.
Tamanu Oil has been used in the South Pacific islands for hundreds of years and recent studies have discovered Tamanu Oil has a ridiculous amount of benefits on the skin when used topically.
It has anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti-aging & anti-oxidant properties, helps heal skin, soothes sunburns, helps to reduce pimple and blisters, regulates oily skin, moisturises dry skin and maintains the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
A small number of cosmetic companies have already heard of the miraculous powers of Tamanu Oil and have started using it in their products.
- Nude by Nature Nude Oil is by the same company that brought you Nude by Nature Mineral Make-up. Nude Oil can be used on the face or body for stretch marks, acne scarring, uneven skin tone or just for it’s anti-aging properties.
Nude by Nature Nude Oil
- Garden of Wisdom Tamanu Oil is a pure Tamanu Oil that’s perfect if you want a Rose hip substitute, it can be use undiluted on damp skin twice a day.
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Serum mixes Tamanu Oil with CoQ10 & essential oils to create a powerful antioxidant treatment which helps boost skin radiance and combat dull, tired or dehydrated skin.
Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Serum
- If you are wanting to try out Tamanu Oil on your body, Hei Poa Kemeri Tamanu Monoú Beauty Oil SPF 3 has your name all over it. Its base of pure Monoú oil with added Tamanu Oil helps moisturise, condition and restore skin & hair.
- Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift throws Tamanu Oil in with DMAE & Phospholipids to create an eye cream that helps repair the advanced signs of aging that appear around the delicate eye area. It’s a fast absorbing formula (perfect for under make-up) that minimizes deep lines, wrinkles and bags while also helping with loss of elasticity and helps brighten skin’s appearance.
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift
So there you go folks, you heard it here first. Tamanu Oil; it’s going to be a huge star. You can thank me later.
*Please note people with allergies from nuts should avoid using Tamanu Oil